After a number of years of repatterning our mercury retrograde experiences, I have learned to pro-act and make lists of things to do during the next retrograde to take full advantage of the energy. Today I stumbled on this fantastic craft idea from a blog by Berlin Whimsey – home made Swiffer covers! I LOVE IT! Hope to make a small supply during the next go round!
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- #Moon #Taurus: Everybody has work to do. Everybody's work is different. Some of it is related to earning money or having a career; some not. 1 day ago
- Gibbous Moon: Did you notice how bright it was in the night? We are waxing toward full. How does your garden grow? 1 day ago
- Insights for the Month of Sagittarius juliesimmons.ca/insights-for-t… 2 days ago
- How nun dodged Alzheimer’s part of dementia’s mystery ln.is/www.thestar.co… via @torontostar 11 hours ago
- The Astrology of Paris:November 2015 ln.is/nunkarma.com/2… 1 week ago
- This is a Resonance Repatterning group session where participants may clear personal issues and at the same time cre… ln.is/worldpeaceholo… 2 weeks ago
Carolyn Winter, Holo… on The Blue Quilt annaceltic on The Blue Quilt