After a number of years of repatterning our mercury retrograde experiences, I have learned to pro-act and make lists of things to do during the next retrograde to take full advantage of the energy. Today I stumbled on this fantastic craft idea from a blog by Berlin Whimsey – home made Swiffer covers! I LOVE IT! Hope to make a small supply during the next go round!
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- Last Quarter Moon: Respecting our shared realities is the most natural way to peace and kindness. R E S P E C T, more than a little bit. 58 minutes ago
- #Moon #Gemini: Don't let the details make you so anxious you forget to pack what you need for the journey. 1 hour ago
- #Moon #Gemini: When the mind is overactive the body gets anxious. Breath is the synchronizing factor. It shows us that body and mind are one 1 day ago
- Study finds trauma effects may linger in body chemistry of next generation ln.is/journeyswithoz… via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Best-selling self-help author Dr. Wayne Dyer dies at 75, family confirms ln.is/www.ctvnews.ca… 4 days ago
- Join us at WORLD PEACE HOLOGRAM for this free group repatterning session. We are healing inner father... ln.is/www.youtube.co… 1 week ago
Gentry Weisman Holbr… on Flavor of Mercury Retro Januar… Carolyn Winter, Holo… on My Mercury Retrograde Quilting…