After a number of years of repatterning our mercury retrograde experiences, I have learned to pro-act and make lists of things to do during the next retrograde to take full advantage of the energy. Today I stumbled on this fantastic craft idea from a blog by Berlin Whimsey – home made Swiffer covers! I LOVE IT! Hope to make a small supply during the next go round!
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- Moon Cancer: Lay back, take a deep breath and float. Literally or metaphorically. 10 hours ago
- Balsamic Moon: Even chaos has gaps of awareness when the way becomes clear. You can't make them appear but you can be open when they do. 22 hours ago
- Moon Gemini: There are players who play games and ones who make music. Players to make us laugh and/or cry. What kind of player are you? 2 days ago
- - Ozardis News & UpDates [Repatterning TIps, Recent Posts, Fall Series] ln.is/archive.aweber… 4 days ago
- New To Resonance Repatterning? Get Started June 14th and Learn Muscle Checking in 90 Minutes ln.is/archive.aweber… 1 month ago
- ‘Text and drive’ funeral home billboard draws attention thestar.com/news/gta/2016/… via @torontostar 2 months ago
Susan Ann Pie' on Mercury is Retrograde April… Victoria Benoit, M.C… on Mercury is Retrograde April…