After a number of years of repatterning our mercury retrograde experiences, I have learned to pro-act and make lists of things to do during the next retrograde to take full advantage of the energy. Today I stumbled on this fantastic craft idea from a blog by Berlin Whimsey – home made Swiffer covers! I LOVE IT! Hope to make a small supply during the next go round!
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- New Moon Libra: Intend peace. We can only start again from here. goo.gl/N4qJRt 4 hours ago
- Moon Libra: Subtle breezes, gradations of color, light falling at just such an angle; listen for messages on the wind. We weave the web. 2 days ago
- Balsamic Moon: Respect the elders; living or not. Imagine how things were done. What you might have been good at. Dream your way home. 3 days ago
- FREE Video - Dr. Joe Dispenza - Where Your Attention Goes, Your Energy Flows. learn.hayhouseu.com/designingyourd… learn.hayhouseu.com/designingyourd… 20 hours ago
- Wisdom in a glass.... journeyswithoz.com/2017/10/17/wis… via @ardiso 1 day ago
- Learn Resonance Repatterning Online FALL Series 2017 ozardis.com/LRROFALL2017Se… 1 week ago
Sharon Taylor on Red Sky in the Morning –… juliesimmons on A Power Packed Mercury Retrogr…