After a number of years of repatterning our mercury retrograde experiences, I have learned to pro-act and make lists of things to do during the next retrograde to take full advantage of the energy. Today I stumbled on this fantastic craft idea from a blog by Berlin Whimsey – home made Swiffer covers! I LOVE IT! Hope to make a small supply during the next go round!
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- Moon Taurus: Coming into the new moon we are best served by stilling the body, silencing the chatter - inside and out. Being, not doing. 1 day ago
- Balsamic Moon: Imagine a circle of ancient beings sitting round a fire. What would they say? Would they say anything? How would they feel? 2 days ago
- Insights for the Month of Gemini: juliesimmons.ca 3 days ago
- 3 Ways to Stay Safe from Cyber Attack journeyswithoz.com/2017/05/17/3-w… 6 days ago
- ‘You can’t steal second with one foot on first!.” journeyswithoz.com.ln.is/kga1G https://t.co/tKERk3PSvV 1 week ago
- Integration Resources for the Transforming Chakra Patterns Seminar with Resonance Repatterning ln.is/journeyswithoz… 1 week ago
When is Mercury Retr… on How Can We Repattern Mercury… Grandtrines on Mercury Retrograde December 19…