December 10th – Mercury is retrograde
– Lunch with a friend is cancelled because of illness; another friend shows up unexpectedly to consult on Christmas presents. Tea and homemade cookies enjoyed by all.
– Working on deadlines for 3 reports; they require more detail than originally thought; the afternoon was very productive but just as I went to press the “send” button, of all times, my internet connection is lost; it’s a recurring problem in our neighborhood, something to do with equipment upgrades needed. Still why at that moment? The report goes out 2 hours later when connection is fixed. Flowing around the obstacles of Mercury retrograde is good.
– the internet connection is now intermittent and I send in a request for tech support. However, looking ahead, i set up my email notice for the evening program 4 hours ahead of schedule. At least if its online someone else can press the ‘send’ button when it is time to start the session. The Triickster yawns. Apparently I am no fun. The email goes out just fine.
– This morning (December 10th) Julie and I are starting the Aligned for Mercury retrograde session (join us if you would like to retro-intend). I am sending her an update on the latest submissions as we are going to do this session by phone. On opening my email an avalanche of emails keep opening themselves. An email with a virus has arrived. Unlike the past, I avoid all panic, and in fact laugh. Mercury is saying “Good Morning” and “let’s make this repatterning meaningful!” . It is just too coincidental. After a deep sigh I remember how I fixed this the last time. Everything is back to normal in two minutes.
– I envy the people who took my advice and got their holiday shopping done early. This weekend I am pushing the envelope by sewing some new projects for presents. Still on the aligned side, our extended family Christmas has been scheduled for January 15th to accommodate everyone’s work schedule – well after Mercury retrograde is over.
– Thought I’d post this note last Friday December 10th but the connection was lost. Just remembered it today!
Overall Mercury retrograde does feel like a friend with something to say. I have taken more time to reflect on the little things that fly in my face throughout the day.
What about you? How are you aligning for Mercury retrograde? What are you learning?
With love and light,