The New Moon of Aries on April 3rd is an Aries whopper. The Sun, Moon, Mercury (retrograde), Jupiter, Uranus and Mars will all be in Aries. The actual New Moon directly opposes Saturn. Given that Mercury is retrograde at the time it is a bit of a ‘push me, pull you’ kind of feeling. Aries wants to drive forward, Mercury retrograde suggest a need for reflection and Saturn wags it’s finger and says something like, “All actions have consequences, so consider ALL the options.’ Of course at the New Moon we all want to get on with the new. Given the extreme events of the last while (since Jupiter entered Aries and Egypt erupted) we all need to take a ,tall glass of water, moment and be as clear as we can about our intentions for the future.
WELCOME!We are keeping tabs on the trickster planet and creating coherence for moving through the retrogrades with grace and ease. It's not always easy as those stung by Mercury can atest. We hope the information you find here will help you to get the most out of Mercury Retrograde.
About Mercury Retrograde
- The Great American Solar Eclipse: Learn more: goo.gl/BAewkB. It will be with us for a while. Chaos or breakthrough. 1 hour ago
- Moon Virgo: After Leo comes Virgo. The end of Empire is a long, slow fall but inevitable. It's not 'if' but 'how' to navigate such change. 16 hours ago
- Balsamic Moon: Heading into the Great American Eclipse: Be still, listen, orient your trajectory with the heart: The Great Heart of All. 4 days ago
- Join me for a group session to resonate with peace in the world. youtu.be/z6ZlpgDK2rU?a 16 hours ago
- World Peace Hologram Session Today at 4:00pm Eastern worldpeacehologram.com/2017/08/21/wor… via @rpamembers 17 hours ago
- RT @MaguiBlock: #MaguiBlock Cuando juzgas lo que vives, le pones más peso, cuando lo aceptas lo aligeras. 21 hours ago
Sharon Taylor on A Power Packed Mercury Retrogr… When is Mercury Retr… on How Can We Repattern Mercury…